These Website Standard Terms and Conditions (these “Terms”) contained herein on this Website, shall govern your use of The Ladder Back Down® website, including all pages within this website (henceforth referred to as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full.
You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
This Website is not for use by any minors who are not at least 18 years of age, and you must not use this Website if you a minor.
1. Intellectual Property
Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, The Ladder Back Down owns all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from the following:
1. Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercialising any Website material;
2. using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
3. using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
4. using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
5. engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
6. using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
7. Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and The Ladder Back Down may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at its discretion.
8. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential to you only and you must always maintain confidentiality of such information.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and The Ladder Back Down makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consultancy or advice to Users of the Website.
4. Limited Liability
In no event shall The Ladder Back Down, nor any of its directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and The Ladder Back Down, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
5. Governing Laws