Overcoming Challenges with Battle-Tattoos
Tuesday, Jul 27, 2021
10:00am – 1:00pm
Have the tests & setbacks of life turned you into a shell of your old self or have you developed battle tattoos of resilience, confidence? Have you experienced home-based or work-based stresses where you’ve been told ‘you’re not good enough’ or been bullied all your life and assumed you’re not good enough? Have you experienced a loss during COVID and feel you’ll never recover?
During this workshop, we’ll discuss techniques one can use to transition from a battle-scarred and weary human to a battle-tattooed confident person, turning those trials into triumphs. Resilience is only developed from overcoming tests, challenges, and setbacks i.e. tests most humans will face at least once during our lifetime .
Let’s have a good chat!
- Tests, Challenges – A Definition?
- Examples of humans with a perfect life? (Discussion)
- The purpose of Setbacks and Tests
- Turning a Setback into a ‘Get Set’
- Retaining your Confidence through a Setback
- Rebounding from a Setback or Loss
- Turning those Battle Scars into Battle-Tattoos