The Confidence to Set New Goals in 2022!
Saturday, Jan 22, 2022
10:00am – 1:00pm
Have the tests & curveballs of 2021 left you weary and scared to try again in #chapter2022, or have you developed further resilience and the confidence to keep trying? Have you been rejected repeatedly and simply ‘accepted’ you’re not good enough? Have you experienced a job or career loss and remain scared you’ll never recover?
During this workshop, we’ll discuss techniques one can use to transition from a battle-scarred and weary human being to a resilient person, turning those trials into triumphs, helping self and others to keep striving to get up off that floor!
Resilience is only developed by overcoming tests, challenges, and setbacks and humans were never created to stay on the floor forever – each time we fall.
Confidence and Self-Esteem
- Confidence – A Definition?
- Confident human Behaviours? (Discussion)
- Can confidence truly be ‘stolen’?
- Low self-esteem
- High self-esteem
- Down but not out!
2022 Confidence Reset
- Regain your confidence and get off the floor!
- Inspiring others through your challenges
- Set and write down new goals
- Develop a Plan B
- A brand-new you starting 2022
- A brand-new you during 2022
- A brand-new you throughout 2022
There’s strength to be derived from writing down our goals and objectives, so please bring your 2022 calendar or diary to this event, to write down your annual goals and how you plan to achieve these.